Soba salad is always my go-to meal when I want something quick, easy, and fresh.
It works great especially when I have a lot of herbs in my fridge.
A combination of fresh herbs, tangy, spicy, creamy peanut dressing, and crunchy cauliflower salad…
This was a winner!
I’m a big noodle lover.
Look at this beautiful soba noodle, being cooked in boiling water.
My spicy, sweet, and tangy peanut dressing.
Cilantro, scallion, mint, and lime…
100g cooked soba
spicy peanut dressing
– 2 tablespoons peanut butter
– 1 tablespoon soy sauce
– 1 tablespoon white vinegar
– 2 tablespoons sugar
– 1/2~1 tablespoon canola oil
– 1/2 tablespoon water
– fresh lime juice
– sriracha sauce
– 1/3 cup chopped fresh cauliflower
– dressing (1 tablespoon white vinegar, 1 tablespoon sugar, 1/2 tablespoon canola oil, salt, pepper)
fresh lime (for juice)
1. Make spicy peanut dressing. Combine all the ingredients. Mix well with hand blender until creamy.
2. Make cauliflower salad. Combine the ingredients for dressing. Add cauliflower to the dressing. Let it marinated for a few minutes (or longer if preferred).
3. Drizzle some of the spicy peanut dressing over cooked soba.
4. Place the cauliflower salad on top of salad.
5. Serve with mint, cilantro, and scallion. Drizzle the rest of the dressing. Serve with a splash of fresh lime juice.
It seems a bit early, but I just received this swimsuit catalog by mail.
I think this soba salad is a good choice if I want my body to be ready for the swimsuit season, right?