The short summer in Minnesota is ending, and I’m not ready for it to go.
Maybe that’s why I keep making this type of salad that screams summer.
Lots of vegetables, fruit, clear noodles, and herbs.
I’m a big noodle person in general, but I love clear noodles in the summer probably because of its texture and look.
One of my go-to summer fruits.
I like their friends (peaches and plums) too, but nectarines are probably my favorite.
Nectarine Clear Noodle Salad
100g cooked clear noodles
1 cup julienned cucumber
1 nectarine, sliced
1 tomato, sliced
– 1 tablespoon soy sauce
– 1 tablespoon sugar
– 1/2 tablespoon white vinegar
– 1/2 tablespoon canola oil
– 1 teaspoon chopped ginger
1 tablespoon fried onion
1/2 tablespoon chopped mint
1/2 tablespoon chopped cilantro
1/2 tablespoon chopped scallion
1. Place noodles, vegetables, and nectarine in a bowl.
2. Make dressing. Combine all the dressing ingredients.
3. Serve the salad with dressing, fried onion, and herbs.
I’m on Instagram.